Whether you’re interested in launching a new career, learning English as a new language or earning your high school diploma, the Adult Education program at the Capital Region Career and Technical School is here to meet your needs.
Launch a New Career
All health-related career programs for adult students are held at Career & Tech’s Albany Campus, 925 Watervliet-Shaker Road, Albany.
- Adult Practical Nursing (Become a Licensed Practical Nurse – LPN)
- Personal Care Aide/Home Health Aide/Nurse Assistant
- Sterile Processing Technician
- Adults can enroll in ANY of the nearly 40 courses offered by the Career and Technical School, as space is available. For more information or to register, call 518-862-4707.
- Building Trades
- Electrical Trades
- Forklift Operator Course
- Front End Web Development
- Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning and Refrigeration (HVAC/R) Training & Certification
- Security Guard
- Welding and Metal Fabrication
HVAC/R – $6,500
Welding – $7,000
Electrical (Residential/Commercial) – $2,500 (each)
Daytime HS Course (entering as an adult)
Please take note that while there may be some financial aid available for certain individuals for adult programs at Capital Region BOCES, none of the courses or programs are covered under The Excelsior Scholarship/Program free college tuition program.