Whether you’re interested in launching a new career, learning English as a new language or earning your high school diploma, the Adult Education program at the Capital Region Career and Technical School is here to meet your needs.
All health-related career programs for adult students are held at Career & Tech’s Albany Campus, 1015 Watervliet-Shaker Road, Albany.
- Adult Practical Nursing (Become a Licensed Practical Nurse – LPN)
- Personal Care Aide/Home Health Aide/Certified Nurse Assistant
- Sterile Processing Technician
- Adults can enroll in ANY of the nearly 40 courses offered by the Career and Technical School, as space is available. For more information or to register, call 518-862-4707.
- Building Trades
- Electrical Trades
- Forklift Operator Course
- Front End Web Development
- Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning and Refrigeration (HVAC/R) Training & Certification
- Security Guard
- Telecommunications & Network Cabling
- Welding and Metal Fabrication
Please take note that while there may be some financial aid available for certain individuals for adult programs at Capital Region BOCES, none of the courses or programs are covered under Gov. Cuomo’s free college tuition program (The Excelsior Scholarship/Program).