Interested in a career with room for growth and the potential for excellent compensation? Consider becoming an Adult Practical Nurse (APN).
One of the fastest growing and highest demand jobs in the nation, nursing is a career with many rewards for ambitious men and women looking for a challenge.
The New York state-approved APN program encompasses 1,100 hours of classroom and clinical study and practice.
Students who complete the program are prepared to take the National Council Licensure Examination and apply to become a New York state Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN).
Full-Time and Part-Time Programs Available
- 10 months, September through June
- Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
- 18 months, January through June
- January – April (first four months), Monday through Thursday, 3 – 7 p.m.
- May – December (following 14 months), Monday and Wednesday, 3 – 7 p.m., Tuesday, 3 – 10:30 p.m.
- Albany County Nursing Home
- Baptist Health Nursing & Rehabilitation Center
- Ellis Hospital
- Schenectady Center
- Teresian House