Celebration of Student Creativity, Importance of the Arts
The creativity of hundreds of area students is on full display online in the 33rd Annual BOCES Art Show.
The show features nearly 200 works in various mediums created by students in kindergarten through high school from seven participating school districts.
The show would not have been possible without the cooperation and support of students and their art teachers in participating school districts, along with guidance from the Arts and Enrichment Advisory Council.
The Arts and Enrichment Service produces the show each year.
Congratulations to all involved!
33rd Annual Capital Region BOCES Art Show: Slideshow
If you have trouble viewing the slides embedded below, please report any issues directly to us. You may also move the slides manually using the arrows in the lower-left corner of the slides below. Or try this link to view the slideshow in presentation mode.
This show was made possible with the participation of the following school districts and individuals:
- Burnt Hills-Ballston Lake Central School District, Peter Giroux
- Mohonasen Central School District, Deborah Kavanaugh
- Niskayuna Central School District, Kelly Jones
- North Colonie Central School District, Anne Manzella
- Schenectady City School District, Daryle Redmond
- Schoharie Central School District, Leah Schaefer
- Scotia-Glenville Central School District, Nancy Lussier