Celebration of Student Creativity, Importance of the Arts
The creativity of hundreds of area students is on full display – for the first time ever online – in the 32nd Annual BOCES Art Show.
The show features over 200 works in various mediums created by students in kindergarten through high school from 10 participating school districts and Capital Region BOCES.
The show would not have been possible without the cooperation and support of students and their art teachers in participating school districts, along with guidance from the Arts and Enrichment Advisory Council.
The Arts and Enrichment Service produces the show each year.
Congratulations to all involved!
32nd Annual Capital Region BOCES Art Show: Slideshow
If you have trouble viewing the slides embedded below, please report any issues directly to us. You may also move the slides manually using the arrows in the lower-left corner of the slides below. Or try this link to view the slideshow in presentation mode.
This show was made possible with the participation of the following school districts and individuals.
- Burnt Hills-Ballston Lake Central School District, Peter Giroux
- Capital Region BOCES, Rebecca Phillips
- Cohoes City School District, Jude Pingelski
- Duanesburg Central School District, Kevin DiTondo
- Mohonasen Central School District, Michael York
- Niskayuna Central School District, Amy de Soyza
- North Colonie Central School District, Anne Manzella
- Schalmont Central School District, Meghan Mulkerrin
- Schenectady City School District, Robyn Cross
- Scotia-Glenville Central School District, Nancy Lussier
- Voorheesville Central School District, Erin McCaffrey