Relevant CTE Program:
Government and Public Administration
• Provide customer service to our clients by carrying out safety and security procedures, site-specific policies and when appropriate, emergency response activities
• Respond to incidents and critical situations in a calm, problem solving manner
• Conduct regular and random patrols around the business and perimeter. Working environments and conditions may vary by client site.
Allied Universal will consider qualified applications with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable laws.
As a condition of employment, applicants will be subject to a drug screen to the extent permitted by law.
Licensing requirements are subject to state and/or local laws and regulations and may be required prior to employment.
*A valid driver’s license will be required for driving positions only
• Strong Customer Service & Communication Skills
• Computer Skills to Use Technology at Client Sites
18( 21 for Driving Positions)
Certification Or Education Required:
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Pass Employment Background Check & Drug Test
• Maintain Current Active Status of Required License at All Times
• Security/Military Experience is Beneficial
• Company-Paid Life Insurance
• 401k Retirement Plan
• Recognition & Reward Programs
• Career Advancement Opportunities
• Training & Career Development Programs
• Employee Assistance Program
• Company Discounts & Perks Programs
• Service Anniversary Awards
• Partner s in Employment Referral Program
• Allied Universal will assist with obtaining a Guards License with job offer
Full Time or Part Time: