Relevant CTE Program:
Transportation, Distribution and Logistics
Perform the shop and onsite service of customer equipment for the Johnston Equipment Program.
• Perform the shop and on-site service of customer equipment as directed by the Equipment Program Manager.
• Log service calls and complete all associated service department paperwork as directed by the Equipment Program Manager.
• Maintain all shop tools and equipment in a serviceable condition, report any discrepancies to the Equipment Program Manager.
• Maintain and outfit the Johnston Paper service van and the JP repair shop in a professional, neat, organized, and serviceable condition.
• Conduct yourself in a professional and customer care-oriented manner in order to always maintain a positive relationship with all Johnston Paper customers.
• Perform equipment PM programs and customer training as directed by the Equipment Program Manager.
• Conduct additional EPA program duties as directed by the Equipment Program Manager.
• Maintain inventory sheets on equipment parts and accessories to be reviewed by the Equipment Program Manager.
• Prepare and present a weekly summary of all transactions and events for review with Equipment Program Manager.
Johnston Food Service & Cleaning Solutions
Link for application:
Certification Or Education Required:
The ideal candidate will have
Vocational or other technical school, certification, training or apprenticeship required beyond graduation from high school. Five years of experience in technical repair and/or service.
401k, 401k Matching, Dental Insurance, Disability Insurance, Employee Discount, Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Paid Orientation, Paid Sick time, Paid Time Off, Paid Training, Profit Sharing, Referral Program, Vision Insurance
Full Time or Part Time: