Relevant CTE Program:
• Perform standard refrigeration maintenance on Carrier and Thermo King equipment.
• Perform preventive maintenance on transport refrigeration equipment.
• Diagnose standard mechanical and electronic problems.
• Identify root cause of basic failures, conditions and perform repairs as required.
• Complete repair orders and part usage forms as required by customer.
• We are a 24-hour emergency call center, so individuals will be part of the on-call schedule after completing our training program.
Climate Engineering Companies
Contact Information and Location
1235 Route 9; Castleton NY 12330
If interested, please email your resume to HMiller@climatecompanies.com
visit our website www.climatecompanies.com
• Must be able to lift at least 75 lbs. and have own basic tools.
• Ideal candidates must work well independently and not need constant supervision.
• Coverage of customer locations in the Albany area.
• Technicians are expected to maintain a professional relationship with the
customers, while producing quality work.
• We are a 24-hour emergency call center, so individuals will be part of the On-Call
schedule after completing our training program.
• Must be able to pass pre-employment physical and drug screen and have a clear
Certification Or Education Required:
New hires are eligible for benefits after 90 days of service:
• 401(k) plus Company Match
• Competitive Medical and Vision Insurance
• Company paid Dental insurance.
• Employee Assistance Program
• Company paid Life insurance and Disability.
• Paid Time Off
• Employee Referral Program
• Savings Plan
• Refrigeration Certification provided by the company at no expense to you.
• Enrollment in the Carrier Training Program
• Quarterly Bonus based on efficiency rates.
• Tool Program
• Annual Boot Allowance
• Use of Company Service Truck to house tools/parts and travel to and from
• Overtime available based on customer demand.
Shift & Schedule: Monday thru Friday, Saturdays when needed.
On call: Rotating Schedule
Full Time or Part Time: