Register for Courses on Frontline
If you do not have an existing Frontline account, you must create one to register for a course. Simply follow the instructions below, or contact Sara Gavens, 518-862-5322, or Connie Miller, 518-464-3982, for help.
- You may search the entire list of course offerings or enter a specific course name in the “Search” box.
- Search the listings and click on the name of the course you wish to attend.
- Scroll down and click “Enroll.”
- Select the appropriate login method. If you do not currently have a Frontline (formerly MyLearningPlan) account, you will be able to create one at this point.
- Check the appropriate payment method.
- Agree to the terms and conditions.
- Click “Submit.”