Relevant CTE Program:
Universal Plastics is a custom plastic products manufacturer with expertise in a range of processes, including custom thermoforming, injection molding (gas assist and structural foam), and custom blow molding for the medical, aerospace, transportation, and general industrial markets.
Mgr Production Planning & Control
• Learning & implementing new ERP (IQMS)
• Takes ownership and trains Production floor on how to use new ERP (IQMS) system
• Owns labor reporting
• Enters work orders
Human Resources Manager
Required Hard Skills/Soft Skills:
• Training & Assisting on Improvement Skills
• Previous MFG ERP experience
• Excellent computer & software skills
• Excellent verbal & written communication skills
• Works well with others and can explain process in a clear concise manner
• Curiosity to learn
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Must be able to lift up to 30 pounds at times.
• Must be able to be physically present in the production process (standing, walking, stooping, and reaching).
• Must be able to help throughout the entire facility, physical agility, and dexterity
• Must be able to withstand moderate noise levels
Certification Or Education Required:
• Associate’s degree in MFG Technology or IT, strongly desired
• Software Training experience
• MFG Production Planning & Control experience desired
Starting at $17/Hr., can be higher if required years of experience and skillset are met.
Mon – Thurs 7:00am – 4:30pm.
Fridays 7:00am – 11:00am
Full Time or Part Time: