Relevant CTE Program:
Universal Plastics is a custom plastic products manufacturer with expertise in a range of processes, including custom thermoforming, injection molding (gas assist and structural foam), and custom blow molding for the medical, aerospace, transportation, and general industrial markets.
Essential Duties and responsibilities:
The following is a list of the essential functions for this position. To perform the job successfully, an individual must be able to execute each duty satisfactorily. Duties and responsibilities are to be carried out in a professional manner and in accordance with company policies and producers as found in the Employee Handbook and elsewhere.
• Ability to understand and follow verbal instructions
• Ability to read and understand written instructions including work order routings
• Perform visual inspection of parts for cosmetic defects
• Perform deburring operations with hand tools
• Record and maintain all relevant documentation
• Able to read and understand blueprints, sketches, and part marking specifications
• Pick, Pack, and process outgoing materials as needed
• Proficient in the use of all non-powered hand tools
• Proficient in the use of all portable power tools; hand drills, disc sanders, etc.
• Understands part loading/unloading requirements on RM’s
Human Resources Manager
• Up to 75 % standing throughout the day
• Must have good attendance history
• Must have 3 years previous experience in operating machinery & set-ups
• Mechanical skills important
Certification Or Education Required:
Starting at $17/Hr., can be higher if required years of experience and skillset are met
1st Shift, Mon – Thurs, 6:00am – 4:30pm
Full Time or Part Time: