The PR Powerpack that comes bundled with all Tier 1-4 Enhanced Core Communications Service contracts may also be purchased as a standalone service by non-client districts seeking to enrich their existing communications effort and effectiveness, and support internal communications staff in doing the same.
There are three PR Powerpack packages available that include the School Communications Portfolio PLUS 150, 300 or 600 Enhanced Specialty Hours, which can be customized to fit each district’s annual needs and priorities.
Districts are able to draw upon a wide range of communication support services, including:
- Video scripting, shooting, narration and editing;
- Website design & development;
- Custom website tools and applications, such as searchable staff directories;
- Writing, design, photography and layout for print and electronic publications;
- Social media strategy and support;
- Logo designs and/or rebranding campaigns;
- Capital project and/or budget vote communications;
- Exit surveys and communication audits;
- Presentations and workshops on communication topics;
- Crisis communications; and
- Facilitation for public engagement meetings (some limitations apply).