Relevant CTE Program:
Transportation, Distribution and Logistics
Ryder works behind the scenes managing critical supply chain, transportation, and fleet functions that keep over 50,000 customers goods moving.
When you choose Ryder, you get access to industry-leading technology, one of North America’s largest fleet of trucks, an expansive infrastructure of maintenance facilities and warehouses, and some of the most talented people in the industry.
To learn more visit: https://www.ryder.com/en-us/about-us
Preventive Maintenance Technician II
This is a Preventive Maintenance Mechanic position that will be responsible for performing Preventive Maintenance inspections and repairs, air and hydraulic brake repairs, tire repairs, warranty procedures and other duties assigned.
In addition, the Tech II will assist other Technicians in repairs and will be expected to comply with Safety and EPA Procedures and continue to learn additional mechanical duties such as diagnosis and internal engine and transmission repairs.
open until position is filled
• Have High School Diploma or GED Equivalent preferred
• Have a Valid Driver’s License and the Ability to meet Ryders driving qualifications
• 2 years of proven Preventive Maintenance, tire and brake experience on medium to heavy-duty vehicles (or equivalent educational degree or certificate in Diesel Technology)
• Ability to work flexible schedules including shift work, weekends, holidays and on-call rotations for roadside assistance
• Possess at minimum a basic set of hand tools
Certification Or Education Required:
High School Diploma or GED equivalent preferred
Ability to work flexible schedules including shift work, weekends, holidays and on-call for roadside assistance
Full Time or Part Time: