Relevant CTE Program:
Learn to love winter as much as we do.
Maple Ski Ridge is the perfect place for families to learn to ski and ride! Family-owned and operated since 1963, Maple Ski Ridge is designed for skiers and riders of all ages and abilities. For 60 years, we have developed a passion for providing quality, affordable winter fun.
Outdoor Maintenance Staff assists with ongoing maintenance of facility buildings, grounds, and equipment.
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Assists with general upkeep and minor repairs as directed.
• Keep hand tools, power tools, and supplies organized and clean.
• Landscaping duties may include mowing, trimming trees, and planting flowers.
• Cuts and splits wood and maintains fireplace in season.
• Paints and stains indoors and outdoors as necessary.
• Shovels and plows snow, and salts sidewalks and parking lots.
• May assist with moving and cleaning as required.
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
Maple Ski Ridge
• Ability to follow instructions from supervisors or senior maintenance workers.
• Must follow safety precautions and adhere to the set schedule.
• Basic understanding of general carpentry and repair a plus.
• Ability to use yard tools, hand tools and power tools.
• Good time management skills.
• Prolonged periods of standing and walking.
• Must be able to physically climb ladders, bend, or crawl into awkward spaces.
• Must be able to lift up to 50lbs. at a time.
Certification Or Education Required:
• High school diploma or equivalent required.
• Related experience a plus but not required.
• On-the-job training offered
$15-18/hour depending on experience
• Free Maple Season Pass for Employee
• Discounted Season Pass for Spouse/Children
• Discounted Lessons for Spouse/Children
• 20% Discount off concessions while working
• 20% Discount off rental shop purchases including seasonal rentals
Full Time or Part Time: