Relevant CTE Program:
Architecture and Construction
Bette & Cring, LLC, an ENR Top 400 Contractor, is looking for applicants for our Heavy Highway Carpenter Apprentice Program, an on-the job-training opportunities to prepare candidates to become journeypersons in the carpenter trade, join our industry-leading construction team, and work at various sites in Upstate New York.
If you enjoy working with your hands, using tools, being outdoors, and the satisfaction of a job well done, this program can be the first step towards a rewarding career with competitive high paying wages and benefits.
Apprentice candidates will be provided the following:
• An entryway into a career in construction – not just a job!
• Full-time employment
• On-the-job technical training in heavy highway construction
• Mandatory classroom instruction
The program is intended to promote equal employment opportunity through gainful employment, training, and increased participation of minorities and women in the Heavy Highway Carpenter Trade.
Bette & Cring Construction Group
We are looking to fill the positions for the summer construction season, so we urge you apply as soon as possible.
To apply, please visit our website and download an application.
Current Openings – Bette & Cring Company Overview – Construction Company (bettecring.com)
Preferred applicants will possess some of the following:
• An interest in Building and Construction and willingness to learn
• A good work ethic
• Manual dexterity, mechanical ability, and/or an aptitude in Math and Science,
• Flexible schedule and availability to travel extensively throughout New York State
• Good communication skills and ability to work with people at all levels
• Must be in reasonably good health
• Must have the ability to safely navigate conditions present at a construction site, including climbing ladders, cluttered areas, working in bad weather, confined spaces, hazardous areas, dark conditions, and maneuvering uneven surfaces, etc.
• Must have a valid NYS Driver’s License and reliable transportation.
• Must be willing to comply with the company’s commitment to a drug-free environment.
Certification Or Education Required:
A high school diploma or GED (2024 graduates may apply)
Full Time or Part Time: