2023-24 Estimated Costs*
- Tuition: $23,500 (classroom and clinical)
- Books/Nurse Pack/ATI Software: $2,275
- Uniforms/Supplies: $300
- ID Badge: $15
- CPR – Health Care Provider: $100
- Parking: $10
- Graduation Fee: $100
Total Cost: $26,300
* Prices are subject to change
Program is approved for Pell grants, Stafford loans, VA benefits.
Financial aid counseling is available
Financial Aid Programs
You must file the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
FAFSA Code: 015936
- Subsidized Stafford Loan (all students) – Maximum – $3,500
- Unsubsidized Stafford Loan – (dependent students) – Maximum — $2,000
- Total Loan Maximum for dependent students – $5,500
- Unsubsidized Stafford Loan – (independent students) – Maximum – $6,000
- Total Loan Maximum for independent students – $9,500
Plus Loans: Available for dependent students
If denied the Plus Loan, dependent students may be eligible for up to $4,000 in additional Unsubsidized Stafford Loan.
Note: Loans must be paid back.
Pell Grant: Awards for eligible students range from $657 to $6,345 for the year.
Please take note that while there may be some financial aid available for certain individuals for adult programs at Capital Region BOCES, none of the courses or programs are covered under Gov. Cuomo’s free college tuition program (The Excelsior Scholarship/Program).