If your child attends a private or parochial school that subscribes to our non-public schools service, you may be able to request textbooks online using our website. If you’re unsure, please contact your child’s school directly to find out.
Request Textbooks Online
- Contact your child’s school to get their Unique ID number. You will need it to complete the online form.
Ready to Get Started?
- Order non-public school textbooks online.
- Complete each field in the online form, and click on “Next Page.”
- Verify that all inputted information is correct, and confirm that all necessary materials have been selected.
- Carefully read the agreement and check the box “I agree,” then click on “Send Request.”
- You will receive a confirmation email listing your requested books. A duplicate email will be send to your child’s school, and to the Non-Public Schools Textbook Service staff. Information is also automatically entered into our database system.
- If you need help or notice any errors, please contact our office.
- Textbook Loan Form (Printed Version)
- Consent for Second Set of Textbooks (If indicated in a student’s Individualized Education Program (IEP)/Section 504 Plan)
Textbooks may be returned in home school districts. View the 2022 Non-Public Textbook District-Based Return Schedule.
Textbooks may also be returned at the Capital Region BOCES Textbooks for Non-Public Schools offices, at 900 Watervliet Shaker Road, weekdays, from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Directions to the Textbooks for Non-Public Schools offices.