If your child attends a private or parochial school that subscribes to our non-public schools service, you may be able to request textbooks online using our website. If you’re unsure, please contact your child’s school directly to find out.
Request Textbooks Online
- Contact your child’s school to get their Unique ID number. You will need it to complete the online form.
Ready to Get Started?
- Order non-public school textbooks online.
- Complete each field in the online form, and click on “Next Page.”
- Verify that all inputted information is correct, and confirm that all necessary materials have been selected.
- Carefully read the agreement and check the box “I agree,” then click on “Send Request.”
- You will receive a confirmation email listing your requested books. A duplicate email will be send to your child’s school, and to the Non-Public Schools Textbook Service staff. Information is also automatically entered into our database system.
- If you need help or notice any errors, please contact our office.
Textbooks can be returned to our office at 6 British American Blvd, Suite 102, Latham, weekdays, from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
We have also planned textbook return dates within school districts. View the textbook return schedule for Spring/Summer 2020. You should also receive a letter or email regarding your district’s return date(s) and listing all of the books to be returned.