Creating a positive and structured school climate, addressing the mental, emotional and behavioral needs of students is critical to academic success.
We offer a continuum of prevention and early intervention professional development and programs for schools, which serve students, school staff and parents, including:
- Substance abuse prevention program.
- Teen Intervene – early intervention for substance abuse at the middle and high school levels.
- PBIS – Positive Behavioral Interventions and Supports.
- Suicide prevention and crisis intervention student and staff development services.
- Behavioral analysis and interventions for students, consultation and training for staff.
- Mental health and trauma-informed care.