Creating a positive and structured school climate, addressing the mental, emotional and behavioral needs of students is critical to academic success.
That’s why Comprehensive Approaches to Prevention, Intervention and Training (CAPIT) is available to assist your teachers, administrators, students, parents and community address these important and complex issues.
A continuum of prevention and early intervention professional development and programs for schools are available, which serve students, school staff and parents, such as:
- OLWEUS Bullying Prevention.
- Substance abuse prevention program.
- Teen Intervene – early intervention for substance abuse at the middle and high school levels.
- PBIS – Positive Behavioral Interventions and Supports.
- Suicide prevention and crisis intervention student and staff development services.
- Behavioral analysis and interventions for students, consultation and training for staff.