This service offers districts consortium pricing for the purchase of vetted online databases that provide students and teachers with reliable, curriculum-aligned resources both at school and home. Databases provide access to high-quality information from various sources, including:
- Professional journals.
- Electronic encyclopedias, both general and subject-specific.
- Curriculum-specific materials.
- Images, videos, maps, timelines and interactive resources.
- Other online resources, including open educational resources and vetted websites.
Included with this service:
- Professional development to support best practices for integration and updates.
- Streamlined communication and customer service for all products.