BOCES school improvement services include opportunities for educators to work together to improve outcomes for all students. Typical outcomes include developing district wide systems, processes and protocols for root cause, data cycles, analysis, action planning and continuous improvement.
- Collaborate with leaders to facilitate data team meetings to include data cycles, root cause analysis and action planning.
- Identify, pull and customize high leverage data.
- Learn more about these services.
Every Student Succeeds Act (ESSA) Support
- Customize Every Student Succeeds Act (ESSA) reports for ease of analysis enhanced with relevant supplemental data to provide greater depth of understanding.
- Analysis of data with individuals or teams.
- Design and facilitate Level 1 Addendum, SCEP and DCIP root cause analysis and action planning.
- Support districts to meet requirements for ESSA designations.
- Design and facilitate school reviews and/or needs assessments to identify focus areas.
- Designate support for instructional leaders.
- Establish systems for school review processes.