This service offers multimedia resources that align with the New York State Learning Standards in all content areas. These resources support curricula, enrich instruction and accommodate diverse learning styles.
This service includes:
- Access to AccessIT, a catalog to search, access and schedule resources.
- Streamlined access to multiple digital and print resources tied to New York state standards, including:
- 150 Jackdraw Publications: collections of primary source documents that allow students to visualize historical events.
- 120 text sets: class sets of books compiled by title, author, or subject.
- Access to current digital streaming content, including SWANK K-12 for Feature Films for educational use and Learn360
- Training and technical support