Included in this service are resources that correlate with the New York State Learning Standards in all content areas.
- Digital streaming of instructional multimedia resources that enriches instruction, accommodates diverse learning styles and supports the curriculum.
- Resources, which can be accessed and booked online with the Snap Catalog, or requested by phone or email, including:
- 150 Jackdraw Publications collections of primary source documents that allow students to visualize historical events;
- 150-plus text sets – class sets of books compiled by title, author, or subject.
- 500-plus digital files – downloadable videos; and
- Other resources available upon request at no additional cost.
- Access to Learn 360, which provides media that is rich in content.
- Training and support.