We will help you secure the grant funding you need to overcome budget challenges and best serve your community.
Grant funding can help your organization continue to grow by providing the means to develop new services and programs, improve facilities, purchase equipment and more. However, grant-writing is a rigorous process that takes significant time and expertise.
For more than a decade, our team has worked with school districts, BOCES, municipal and non-profit clients throughout New York state and has won more than $100 million in grants ranging in size from $500 to $19 million.
Since 2010, 81% of clients have received more back in grant funding than they invested in the service. That return on investment jumps to 94% for clients that have subscribed to the service for two or more years.
With resources from a searchable grants database to grant proposal editing and start-to-finish grant writing, our grants team will help you get the funds you need.
What You Can Expect
- A Team of Experts – Grant-writing experts with proven success in finding, writing and winning local, state and federal grants.
- Service to Meet Your Needs – With flexible service options, we will research different funding opportunities, walk you through complex applications, and ensure that submitted applications match your funding requirements.
- Results –Our strong team approach means every application is of the highest quality. We monitor return on investment for all clients – and regularly share that information with you — to ensure you are seeing positive results.
How It Works
- Contact Us – We’ll listen to your needs and discuss how we can help.
- Select Service Level – The levels were designed to be flexible and to meet the varying needs of organizations. We will work with you to find the level of service that best fits your priorities.
- Get Started – Begin working with your grant-writing expert to get the funds your organization needs.
Our Grants Service provides varying levels of support, including:
Grants Introduction (Level 2)
We’ll meet annually with your staff to determine fundable projects, then research and identify viable grant opportunities (a minimum of three) that would be good matches for priority projects. Additional research can also be conducted throughout the year as your priorities change. Up to 16 hours of writing, editing or coaching support is also included in this level. Subscribers receive priority when demand for grant writers is high.
Hourly Rate: Grant-Writing/Research (Level 3)
Work can include any of the following:
- Writing complete or partial grant proposals.
- Editing grants written by your staff.
- Support and coaching for your staff members who are writing grants.
- Assistance in identifying and facilitating collaborations/partnerships.
- Follow-up on proposals submitted.
- Customized workshops on grant-writing fundamentals for your staff.
Note: Hourly work can be purchased as a stand-alone service, or in addition to Grants Introduction (Level 2) or Annual Rate (Level 4) support.
Annual Rate: Grant-Writing/Research (Level 4)
Annual service options are also available for the work described under Hourly Grant Writing/Research (Level 3). These hours are delivered as needed and are available in increments of 150 hours. Subscribers to the Annual Grant Writing/Research option also receive priority when demand for grant writers is high.
“It’s been invaluable because grants are a huge opportunity for us to expand our programming and provide opportunities for kids that they wouldn’t have the opportunity to do if it weren’t for that money. Not only would I say we count on it, our kids count on it too.”
-Dr. Aaron Bochniak, Schenectady CSD Interim Superintendent