This service provides assistance to component districts in creating, improving/sustaining a culture of data-driven decision making through protocols, common language and goal setting. These services can be tailored to support administrative teams, data teams, departments and Professional Learning Communities (PLCs) in collecting and analyzing data through a systematic, evidence-based approach.
Data analysis linked to instructional practices would include support with analyzing and interpreting New York state assessment data and common local formative, summative and/or benchmark data.
Custom work consists of district or school-specific projects and includes:
- District-level Every Student Succeeds Act (ESSA) and needs assessments support.
- Subgroup population data review and support.
- Supporting NWEA MAP assessments with a certified support provider is available.
- State assessments error analysis.
- Data cycle support and action planning.
- Survey construction/analysis.
- Program evaluation.