Instructional coaches bring high-quality, evidence-based professional development to teachers and school leaders to support their efforts to improve students’ growth and learning.
Service options include:
Embedded Instructional Coaching
Coach is in district year-round—one, two or three days per week.
- Develop and implement professional development around instructional strategies, standards and/or curriculum.
- Collaborate with teachers to design and support student-centered coaching cycles.
- Analyze instructional data and facilitate data team review cycles.
Targeted Instructional Coaching
- Six-week student-centered coaching cycles.
- Summer teacher support with curriculum development and instructional planning.
- Data analysis improvement cycles to inform instructional practices using NYS, internal, and benchmark assessments.
Special Education Coaching
- Co-teach instructional coaching support and/or;
- Self contained instructional coaching support
Instructional Coaching for Leaders
- Targeted support for leaders around curriculum, instruction and pedagogy designed to support instructional leadership.
Women’s Executive Coaching
Programs are designed to strengthen women’s authentic leadership voice and create a clear plan of action for development areas.
Programs are designed to create a pipeline of women for educational leadership positions. Sitting superintendents would benefit, as well as teachers, principals, directors, and assistant superintendents.
Learn more about Women’s Executive Coaching.