Relevant CTE Program:
Greno Industries proudly services a dynamic global community of corporations both internationally and domestically. Since 1961, we’ve been manufacturing machined parts to serve a wide range of industries.
The Apprentice Manufacturing Maintenance and Repair Technician will be a NYS registered apprentice and bears the responsibility of meeting program requirements. Requirements include completing paperwork, tracking progress, and participating in formal and informal instruction. The apprenticeship generally takes 4 years to complete. Upon completion, NYS will issue a journeyman’s card, which is a nationally recognized credential.
Greno expects that the apprentice will grow into the Maintenance Manager role.
Greno Industries Inc.
until position is filled
Patrisia Sheremeta, SPHR
Human Resources Manager
518-393-4195, Ext. 255
• Assist Maintenance Manager with machine maintenance and repair (CNC Mills and Lathes, Saw, Gun Drill, Grinder)
• Deliver parts
• Perform facility maintenance as needed
• Package parts for shipment
• Movement of parts and materials around shop, operating forklifts, pallet jacks, and overhead crane
• Benchwork (deburring, filing, marking, lapping, tapping, threading)
• Inspecting parts
• Heavy work – exerting up to 100 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 50 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 20 pounds of force constantly to lift, carry, push, pull, or otherwise move objects, including the human body.
• Ascending or descending ladders, stairs, scaffolding, ramps etc.
• Standing for sustained period of time
• Conveying detailed or important spoken instructions accurately, loudly, or quickly when no other means of communication would be effective.
• Ability to receive detailed information through oral communication and to make discrimination in sound when no other means of communication would be effective.
• Visual acuity – can determine the accuracy, neatness, and thoroughness of the work assigned or to make general observations of facilities or structures.
o Occasionally needs to work outside during all kinds of weather
o The worker is subject to hazards including proximity to moving mechanical parts, moving vehicles, electrical current, or exposure to chemicals.
Certification Or Education Required:
Valid NYS Driver License
$17/hr. with automatic wage progression
See company website for more information
Full Time or Part Time: