The Network Technology program provides students with the opportunity to earn industry recognized certifications in the fields of copper and fiber optic cabling, wireless technologies, Digital Literacy and Cybersecurity.
This two-year program develops a unique understanding of today’s ever-growing field of network technology as well as integrating 11th grade Math and 12th grade English. Through lecture and hands-on activities, students explore this exciting field and gain the technical knowledge and professionalism needed to prepare them for careers in this exciting and growing field.
As part of our career and college readiness preparation—critical thinking, communication, collaboration, and public speaking skills are woven into the learning experience to prepare students for their post high school journey.
- C-TECH Telecommunication Technologies & Network Cabling Specialist Copper 4.0
- C-TECH Grounding and Bonding: Copper Connectivity Systems
- CareerSafe OSHA-10 Construction Safety Card
- CareerSafe Cybersecurity Basics
- C-TECH Network Cabling Specialist Fiber Optic Based Systems 4.0
- C-TECH Wireless Antenna Installer/Technician
- TESTOUT/ CompTIA IT Fundamentals and Digital Literacy
- Dig Safely New York
- Network Installer
- Data Center Network Technician
- Fiber Optic Technician & Splicer
- Cybersecurity Technician
- Video Surveillance Installer
- Wireless Antenna Technician
- Certification Opportunities
SUNY Schenectady County Community College
Bryant and Stratton College
Watch A Video About Our Network Technology Program