Network Cabling Technician/Smart Home Technology I & II
Every city in America is wired with either copper or fiber optic cables. As society becomes more and more reliant on instantaneous communication and broadband access, the importance and need for the skill sets learned in this program grows.
Network cabling technicians are the men and women who install the network cables that connect computers, routers, data centers, wireless antennas and energy management systems. The Network Cabling Technician/ Smart Home Technology program utilizes C-Tech, an international workforce development company specializing in industry recognized certificates. Using these certificates, students can hit the ground running in careers in network cabling and broadband infrastructure installation or have a head start on careers as they pursue further education.
Additionally, this program includes training in wireless systems and antenna installation which are crucial to the roll-out of 5G across America.
- Introduction to Telecommunications Introduction to Telecommunications
- Network Cabling: Copper
- Network Cabling: Fiber Optics
- Network Bonding and Grounding
- Energy Management and Smart Home Technologies
- Wireless Systems and Antenna Installation
- Home Entertainment Audio and Video Systems