The Capital Region Career and Technical School, in collaboration with business and community partnerships, provides educational opportunities dedicated to empower students to enter the workforce, compete in a global marketplace and engage in lifelong learning.
We provide educational opportunities in applied learning, technology and academics that are on course for tomorrow.
- All students are unique and have the ability to learn.
- Respect, honesty and open communication promote a sense of trust, well-being and foster self-esteem.
- Dedicated staff and internship experiences develop student accountability, responsibility and independence.
- Applied learning, technology, and integrated academics are essential to successful student experiences.
- Continuous staff development provides professional opportunities to better serve students.