This course will provide classroom and hands-on training necessary to earn an “Operator’s Permit Card,” as required by the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). This card lets potential employers know that you have achieved a basic level of knowledge and competency with regard to forklift operation, including:
- critical forklift measurements
- loading and unloading
- traveling and maneuvering
- forklift math
- load handling
- must be 18 years old to take the course.
- have a valid driver’s license is recommended.
- attend both days of the course to earn certification.
- take a practical and written exam that will be administered at the end of the course.
Certification cards are issued on site at the conclusion of the testing.