Whether you’re interested in launching a new career, learning English as a new language or earning your high school diploma, the Adult Education program at the Capital Region Career and Technical School is here to meet your needs.
All health-related career programs for adult students are held at Career & Tech’s Albany Campus, 1015 Watervliet-Shaker Road, Albany.
- Adult Practical Nursing (Become a Licensed Practical Nurse – LPN)
- Sterile Processing Technician
- Personal Care Aide/Home Health Aide/Adult Nurse Assistant (PCA/HHA/NA)
- Adults can enroll in ANY of the nearly 40 courses offered by the Career and Technical School, as space is available. For more information or to register, call 518-862-4791.
- Forklift Operator Course
- Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning and Refrigeration (HVAC/R) Training & Certification
- Welding and Metal Fabrication
Please take note that while there may be some financial aid available for certain individuals for adult programs at Capital Region BOCES, none of the courses or programs are covered under Gov. Cuomo’s free college tuition program (The Excelsior Scholarship/Program).