If your child attends a private or parochial school that subscribes to our non-public schools service, you may be able to request textbooks online using our website. If you’re unsure, please contact your child’s school directly to find out.
Request Textbooks Online
- Contact your child’s school to get their Unique ID number. You will need it to complete the online form.
Ready to Get Started?
- Order non-public school textbooks online.
- Complete each field in the online form, and click on “Next Page.”
- Verify that all inputted information is correct, and confirm that all necessary materials have been selected.
- Carefully read the agreement and check the box “I agree,” then click on “Send Request.”
- You will receive a confirmation email listing your requested books. A duplicate email will be send to your child’s school, and to the Non-Public Schools Textbook Service staff. Information is also automatically entered into our database system.
- If you need help or notice any errors, please contact our office.
Textbooks are typically returned in June to the district from which you received them. You can also return textbooks to our office at 6 British American Blvd, Suite 102, Latham, weekdays, from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.