Opportunities abound for students
We’re dedicated to empowering students to enter the workforce, compete in a global marketplace and engage in lifelong learning. High school students develop in-demand skills through rigorous and relevant career-focused coursework. Our expanding partnerships with local businesses and continuous refinement of our curriculum to align with the economic development priorities of the region ensure students graduate world and workforce ready.
Interested in earning skills for one of today’s in-demand careers? Want to do it your own way? Students in our component districts are encouraged to explore our Career and Technical School and Capital Region Pathways in Technology Early College High School (P-TECH) programs.
Upcoming information sessions:
Capital Region Pathways in Technology Early College High School (P-TECH)
Parent/student information sessions will be held on:
- Wednesday, Jan. 9 at 5:30 p.m. and 7 p.m. at the Center for Advanced Technology @ Mohonasen and Watervliet Junior/Senior High School
- Tuesday, Jan. 8, 2019, 6 -7:30 p.m., 900 Watervliet-Shaker Road, Albany, NY
- Friday, Jan. 11, 2019, 8:30 -10:30 a.m., 900 Watervliet-Shaker Road, Albany, NY
Career and Technical School – Albany Campus
- Tuesday, Jan. 22, 2019, 6:30-8 p.m. (for Niskayuna students and families.)
- Friday, Jan. 25, 2019, 8:30-10 a.m. and 11:30 a.m. -1 p.m. (open to all interested students and families.)
Center for Advanced Technology @ Mohonasen (CAT)
- Wednesday, Jan. 16, 2019, 6:30-8 p.m. (for Niskayuna students and families.)
- Thursday, March 21, 2019, 5:30-6:30 p.m. (open to all interested students and families.)
Career and Technical School – Schoharie Campus
- Tuesday and Wednesday, Feb. 5-6, 2019, daytime visits to school districts.
- Wednesday, Feb. 6, 2019, 6:30-8 p.m. (open to all interested students and families)