Registration for the next coaching cohort now open
Through a partnership between Capital Region BOCES, executive coaching specialists from Tenshey, Inc., and the New York Association for Women In Administration (NYSAWA), women in education can take advantage of executive coaching programs that may create greater gender diversity within school district and BOCES administrative teams.
These coaching programs, designed for NYSAWA members at any career level, provide women an opportunity to develop their professional skills, network with like-minded allies and set themselves on a path to leadership.
Participants will work closely with professional advisors to develop and implement strategies that will radically shift the mindsets and habits that impact how they work, lead and succeed.
Aspiring and current women leaders can choose from two different tracks: the first, Sprint, is designed to help develop essential skills for these roles, the other, Transform, is built to help those already in executive roles boost their careers through coaching and assessments.
Coaching program options
Sprint: Career coaching for leaders at any level
- Four (4), one-hour 1:1 virtual coaching sessions
- Two (2), half-hour coach-manager or sponsor calls
- Tenshey Coaching Discovery Plan, which includes setting measurable outcomes.
- Focus areas may include: leadership and communication, emotional intelligence, productivity and performance, operational effectiveness
Transform: Designed to support administrators in accelerating their career growth
- Twelve (12), one-hour 1:1 virtual coaching sessions
- Various personal strengths assessments and up to five 30-minute phone conversations with professional contacts
Note: Coaching sessions begin after participants have selected a coach they feel connected with. Registrants must be a member of the New York School Association of Women in Administration (NYSAWA). Learn more about NYSAWA membership.
Sponsor an emerging leader
Interested in lending your support, advice and advocacy as a sponsor of one of today’s rising women leaders in education? Learn more about executive sponsorship at Tenshey, Inc.