We are excited to be able to offer the ATI TEAS remotely. There are a few items that you will need for this to work smoothly:
- If you haven’t already, please create an account at www.atitesting.com. Click “Create Account” in the upper right hand corner and follow the prompts.
- Please familiarize yourself with the ATI TEAS Student Quick Start Guide. Take it slow and please read everything.
- Ensure that your computer meets the technical requirements.
So that your testing experience goes well, ATI offers a “dry run” for the TEAS exam. The dry run is a three question practice test that is required prior to scheduling your TEAS exam.
To access the dry run, begin by opening Google Chrome. Log into your ATI student account: My ATI tab > Test tab. Click Begin ATI Remote Proctoring with Proctorio Dry-Run.
Dry Run Instructions:
- Follow the on-screen instructions to download the Proctorio Chrome Extension.
- From the Proctorio page, click “Add to Chrome” > “Add Extension.”
- Once the extension is installed, navigate back to the getproctorio.com webpage tab. You will see a list of instructions, restrictions, and data collected during the assessment. Important: At the bottom of the page, you may encounter a warning regarding RAM. We recommend closing all other systems or windows. You should be able to move forward to the exam pre-checks regardless of this error.
- Click “Start exam pre-checks.” Follow all on-screen instructions to allow Proctorio access to camera, mic and screen. Click “Next.”
- Allow screen share. Important: You will need to click on the screen within the prompt, which will change the “Share” button to blue. Once the system has completed its checks click “Next” at the bottom of the screen.
- Follow prompts to show photo ID. Click “Next.”
- Click “Begin camera test” (please be sure you are in a well-lit room)
- Follow prompts for a room scan. Click “I Understand.”
- Sign the Test Taker Agreement.
- Click “Start Test.”
During the test, you will not be able to speak or chat with the proctor. If you need help with the testing system, there are Quiz Tools available to you on the screen. More support information is located on the Student Quick Guide.
As soon as you finish the dry run, please send us your Individual Performance Profile. To send us your profile, log into your ATI account: My Results > scroll to Proctored assessments > ATI Remote Proctoring with Proctorio Dry Run > download report. Please save this report to your desktop and send it as an attachment to: Tara Lyons, email@example.com. You may then schedule your ATI TEAS exam.
If you have any trouble accessing or completing the dry run, please call us at 518-862-4709. Our office hours are Monday – Friday from 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.