We are excited to be able to offer the ATI TEAS remotely. There are a few items that you will need for this to work smoothly.
Please familiarize yourself with the ATI TEAS Student Quick Start Guide. Take it slow and please read everything. Ensure that your computer meets the technical requirements. Please also watch this video to familiarize yourself with the Proctorio process.
During the test, you will not be able to speak or chat with the proctor. If you need help with the testing system, there are Quiz Tools available to you on the screen. More support information is located on the Student Quick Guide.
Dry Run Instructions:
- Begin by opening Google Chrome. Other browsers will not be accepted.
- Log into your ATI student account at www.atitesting.com (My ATI tab > Test tab).
- Click the ‘Add Product’ button and enter the “dry run” assessment ID: 17911683 .
- Click ‘Begin’ (you may need to click more than one time).
- Follow the on-screen instructions to download the Proctorio Chrome Extension
- From the Proctorio page, click ‘Add to Chrome’ > ‘Add Extension’
- Once the extension is installed, navigate back to the getproctorio.com webpage tab. You will see a list of instructions, restrictions, and data collected during the assessment. IMPORTANT: At the bottom of the page, you may encounter a warning regarding RAM. We recommend closing all other systems or windows. You should be able to move forward to the exam pre-checks regardless of this error.
- Click ‘Start exam pre-checks. Follow all on-screen instructions to allow Proctorio access to camera, mic and screen. Click ‘Next’
- Allow screen share. IMPORTANT: You will need to click on the screen within the prompt, which will change the ‘Share’ button to blue. Once the system has completed its checks click ‘Next’ at the bottom of the screen.
- Follow prompts to show photo ID. Click ‘Next’
- Click ‘Begin camera test’ (please be sure you are in a well-lit room)
- Follow prompts for a room scan. Click ‘I Understand’.
- Sign the Test Taker Agreement
- Click ‘Start Test’
- Wait for Proctor approval. This may take several minutes. Do not hit refresh.
- You will do the dry run test, which has three questions. This will ensure you have a smooth testing experience. On the day of your scheduled ATI TEAS exam, please visit www.atitesting.com, log into your ATI student account (My ATI tab> Test tab), click ‘Add Product’ and enter.
Please let us know if you have any initial questions or concerns.
Tara Lyons, firstname.lastname@example.org or 518-862-4709, Capital Region BOCES Health Careers and Services