Relevant CTE Program:
Transportation, Distribution and Logistics
Night Warehouse Selectors are responsible for the safe and accurate selection of beverage products for delivery. This job is physically rigorous as it involves repetitive lifting of cases and kegs and the operation of warehouse equipment. Safety matter – applicants should be 21 or over, have experience working overnights, a good driving record and preferably 1 year or more working in a warehouse setting.
DeCrescente is the premier beverage distributor in the Capital Region, located in Mechanicville, NY. The pace is fast but the rewards of working at DeCrescente are great! If you’re not afraid of hard work, this job may be for you.
Safety matter – applicants should be 21 or over, have experience working overnights, a good driving record and preferably 1 year or more working in a warehouse setting.
Certification Or Education Required:
Base Pay: $18.50/Hr., *Can make up to $25.25/hour with generous volume-based incentive pay.
- Health Benefits (Medical, Dental and vision) after 30 days
- 401(k) with Generous Company Match
- FREE Onsite Wellness Center for Medical Care and Physical Therapy
- FREE Onsite Fitness Center with Round the Clock Access
- Employee Purchase Discount Program
- Generous Paid Time Off (Including your birthday!)
- Holidays (Including a Super Bowl Holiday!)
- Family Oriented Activities and Events
Full Time Night Warehouse Selector position
Full Time or Part Time: