Relevant CTE Program:
Blasch Precision Ceramics, an innovative, fast growing company, is seeking a self motivated, disciplined, team orientated individual to work with our Materials Division in the role of Mix Room Operator.
Blasch Precision Ceramics
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
- Good communication skills
- Previous manufacturing experience is a plus
- Familiarity with safety regulations
- Ability to use and apply fundamental mathematics concepts to a Manufacturing Environment
- Successful completion of paid two week training on first shift (7:00am-3:30pm, Monday-Friday)
- Minimum; High School degree or equivalent
Certification Or Education Required:
Minimum; High School degree or equivalent
Employment opportunities exist currently for second and third shifts. This position offers an attractive compensation and benefit package. Successful candidates must pass a pre-employment drug screen and physical examination.
Employment opportunities exist currently for second and third shifts.
Full Time or Part Time: