Relevant CTE Program:
Transportation, Distribution and Logistics
Sierra Processing currently has an opening for a candidate that can work in the warehouse as a Maintenance Tech/Mechanic located in Albany, NY. If you are interested in a new career where you can be trained to work on large machinery then this may be for you!
Sean Lennon | Eastern Region Recruiter
Waste Connections, Inc.
265 Brookview Centre Way, Suite 205 | Knoxville, TN 37919
Office: 865.312.9527 | Fax: 865.312.9550 | www.wasteconnections.com
- Must be able to repair or learn to repair conveyor systems. Previous experience with conveyors, sprockets, gears, etc, would be a plus.
- Extensive physical activity. Requires strenuous physical work; heavy lifting, pushing, or pulling required of objects over 50 to 75 + pounds.
- Work environment involves some exposure to hazards or physical risks, which require following basic safety precautions.
- Ability to operate heavy equipment, skid steer and forklift safety.
- Knowledge of light and heavy equipment operation and maintenance.
- Ability to use hand and power tools applicable to trade. Successful candidates are those who seek to thrive in an environment of operational excellence and accountability. We offer excellent benefits including: medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, long term disability, life insurance, 401K retirement and unlimited opportunities to “Connect with Your Future”.
Certification Or Education Required:
- We offer excellent benefits including: medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, long term disability, life insurance, 401K retirement and unlimited opportunities to “Connect with Your Future”.
3rd Shift (starting 9:30 pm)
Full Time or Part Time: