Relevant CTE Program:
We are seeking manufacturing personnel to work in a fast paced, precision manufacturing environment. In this position, you will:
Maintain, troubleshoot, and repair manufacturing process equipment and Plant facilities, including: refrigeration units, hydraulic injection presses, pneumatics, chillers, dryers, mixers, kilns, and plant systems (air, water, vacuum, electrical and plumbing).
Blasch Precision Ceramics
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
In order to be considered for this position, you must possess the following qualifications:
- Three years’ experience in industrial maintenance in a manufacturing environment, or comparable education
- Must work safely and efficiently with minimal supervision, while adhering to applicable SOP’s
- Blue print reading experience a plus
- Experience with basic electrical work and troubleshooting (multi-meter usage) preferred; with PLC/Process Control, electrical schematics, and electro-mechanical system experience a plus
- Must have good oral and written communication skills
- Assemble and/or dissemble process equipment as needed
- Forklift experience preferred
- Welding experience a plus
Willingness and ability to attend training (on-the-job or off-site) as needed to aid in successfully performing job duties
Certification Or Education Required:
This position offers an attractive compensation and benefit package. Successful candidates must pass a pre-employment drug screen and physical examination.
This position offers an attractive compensation and benefit package.
Full Time or Part Time: