Relevant CTE Program:
Transportation, Distribution and Logistics
- Diagnoses potential vehicle malfunctions for the purpose of determining needed repairs and/or replacements.
- Executes preventive maintenance for the purpose of maintaining vehicles in safe operating condition.
- Maintains tools, equipment and shop area for the purpose of ensuring the availability and functioning of required tools and equipment within a safe work area.
- Repairs vehicle for the purpose of ensuring safe operating condition.
- Verifies operational safety of equipment and devices such as brakes, clutch, lights, mirrors, glass, fire extinguishers, first-aid kits, highway warning kits, horn, warning lights and buzzers, emergency exists, wipers, signs, ties, etc.
- Changes and repairs tires; performs complete battery service and brake adjustments.
- Installs anti-freeze, services cooling systems (fill, drain and flush), inspects, replaces hoses, caps, valves, etc., as required.
- Makes minor repairs by replacing lights, spark plugs, ignition parts, latches, and switches as required.
- Operates lubrication equipment, compressor, battery charger, diagnostic equipment, spark plug tester, drills, presses, air wrenches, and other tools and equipment as required in the performance of assigned duties.
Don Brown Bus Sales, Inc.
Don Brown Bus Sales
703 County Highway 107
Johnstown, NY 12095
or email resume to: Lani@buscrazy.net
- Experience in a professional, high volume, fast-paced setting
- Ability to maintain a clean and organized shop at all times
- Efficiently work and maintain company minimum standards
- Must be well versed in NYSDOT regulations and vehicle repair
- Maintain a team like atmosphere
- Strong attention to detail and extremely descriptive to assist in customer satisfaction and warranty processing
- Ability to grasp concepts and learn quickly in the industry, as it continues to change and develop
- Reliable, responsible and dedicated to fulfilling obligations
Certification Or Education Required:
Hourly rate will range between $14.00-$24.00 depending on experience, plus incentive
Voted on by our team members and recognized as a 2017, 2018 and 2019 Top Work Place in the New York Capital Region, we offer competitive salary and benefits, including health insurance, dental and vision plans, life insurance, paid time off, paid training, employee discounts and a 401K plan.
Full Time or Part Time: