Teaching Assistants (Continuous Recruitment) WALK-In WEDNESDAY - February 8th - 1:00PM to 4:00PM @ 900 Watervliet-Shaker Road
Career & Technical Education - Albany Campus (Various Programs)
Enforcement of previously introduced skills and implementation of daily classroom routines.
A. The selected applicant must hold NYS Teaching Assistant Certification or must apply for certification at the time of hire (high school diploma, $35 filing fee, subsequent NYSATAS testing and additional education requirements).
B. The applicant will demonstrate the ability to work in a team environment and work collaboratively with the classroom teachers.
We offer support and guidance during that process. This will be a continuous recruitment process until all positions are filled.
Come attend WALK-In WEDNESDAY – February 8th – 1:00PM to 4:00PM @ 900 Watervliet-Shaker Road … on-the-spot interviews available.
1. To carry out the organization of instructional materials and learning centers as planned and directed by the classroom teacher.
2. To monitor and reinforce skills and concepts previously taught by the teacher in individual or small group learning situations within the educational environment and under the supervision and control of the classroom teacher.
September 1, 2022
April 28, 2023 (or until all positions are filled)
$17.51 per hour (M-F @ 6 hrs to 7.5 hrs per day depending on location)
• Competitive Wages
• Excellent Health Insurance Benefits
• Membership in the NYS Teacher’s Retirement System
• Rewarding Atmosphere
• One on One TA and Classroom TA Opportunities
• Various Capital Region Locations
• School Calendar Schedule with Summer Opportunities available
The selected applicant will be subject to a fingerprint supported criminal history background check in accordance with SAVE Legislation effective July 1, 2001.
Further Information Contact:
Capital Region BOCES, 900 Watervliet-Shaker Road, Albany NY 12205
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
June 24, 2022