School Psychologist (.60 FTE)
Special Education - Sharon Springs Central School District
To provide school psychological services to school district.
A. Valid NYS School Psychologist certificate
B. Professional License a plus
C. School or clinical experience with youth and families
1. Conduct psycho-educational evaluations, assessment and case management
2. Participate in child study/RTI team
3. Active part of the CSE; meet timelines for CSE as per NYS Regulations
4. Consult with parents, teachers, staff and administration.
5. Provide behavior support to staff
6. Other duties as assigned
As soon as possible (flexible schedule of 3 days per week @ 6.5 hours per day)
October 8, 2021 (or until position is filled)
Dependent upon step of current contract prorated to the amount of service rendered.
The selected applicant will be subject to a fingerprint supported criminal history background check in accordance with SAVE Legislation effective July 1, 2001.
Further Information Contact:
Capital Region BOCES, 900 Watervliet-Shaker Road, Albany NY 12205
or email email@example.com
September 10, 2021