Assistant Director - NERIC
Northeastern Regional Information Center – Plattsburgh/Albany areas
NERIC Cooperative Technology Services (CTS) provides information technology resources, data security platforms and management to support school districts comprehensive technology inventory to include network, servers, end user devices, etc. and security posture. CTS also includes onsite and remote support from multiple NERIC teams.
This position will provide leadership for all Cooperative Technology Services (CTS) activities in the NERIC footprint under the general direction of the Deputy Director-NERIC.
- Valid School District Administrator certificate and five (5) years experience in a related area within District leadership.
- Experience with educational technology leadership preferred but not required.
- Provides oversight for all Cooperative Technical Services.
- Supervises and evaluates the activities of CTS management staff.
- Promotes and develops CTS to BOCES and school districts.
- Coordinate activities with CTS designated staff on a continuous basis.
- Interfaces with schools to help support development of potential technology solutions and the work of CTS activities and other NERIC services.
- Assists in the development and monitoring of budgets, CoSers, and planning documents.
- Supports process for interviewing and recommending employment for CTS staff.
- Performs other tasks as directed by the immediate supervisor.
As soon as possible
September 29, 2023 (or until position is filled)
$68,826 – $113,786 prorated to the amount of service rendered.
The selected applicant will be subject to a fingerprint supported criminal history background check in accordance with SAVE Legislation effective July 1, 2001.
Further Information Contact:
Capital Region BOCES, 900 Watervliet-Shaker Road, Albany NY 12205
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
September 6, 2023